Admission procedure to industrial training institute in Govt. Sector
The admission notice for admission to the Industrial Training Institutes is published in leading newspapers in the month of April, May & June every year and publicity regarding admission is also made through All India Radio.The last date for receipt of application and dates/dates of selection are notified in the admission notice.
H.P Govt/Private ITIs Admissions Application Process: Eligible students can start filling the online application form for Himachal Pradesh Govt. / Private ITIs admissions through the official website of Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board Dharamshala/ DTE Sundernagar / ITI websites. While filling the online application form, the candidates must exercise the choices. After filling the online application form, the candidates must take the printout of the same and must visit the nearest government ITI for verification of documents. Candidate must visit the nearest government ITI with the printout of the application form, original and Xerox copies of academic and other documents.
H.P Govt./Private ITIs Admissions Application Fee: The application fee ranges from Rs. 250 for reserved category (SC,ST & OBC)and to Rs. 350 for unreserved category(Gen.) .
H.P Govt./Private ITIs Admission Process: The ITI admission process in Himachlal Pradesh is purely based on merit. The admission authority will provide a rank to all the applicants by calculating the percentage of marks or grades acquired by the candidates in Class 10 The seat allocation is based on the rank of the candidates. The admission authority conducts at least four rounds of counselling to fill the seats in ITI trades.
- Admission to I.T.I. for Physically Handicapped at Sundernagar is made on the state level and physically handicapped candidates residing in any district of the State can apply to the Principal of this Institute for admission. For any queries contact to Principal, ITI for Physically Handicapped Sundernagar contact No. 01907-266753.
- Selection of candidates is made purely on merit basis on the date/dates notified in the admission notice at each I.T.I. by the selection committee.
- In case of any difficulty the candidates may contact Principal, of the concerned Institutes and in case of non satisfaction they can also get the necessary guidance from the office of the Director, Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh, Sundernagar.
Steps to fill online application form:
- First of all, register yourself at the offficial website by clicking the official website link.
- A user_id and password would be generated remember those and don't share it.
- Fill the application form by entering your details carefully.
- Upload your photograph and pay the registration fee.
- Fill in the choice priority vise.
Reservation for Trainees
Reservation of the Different Categories for admission given below
|Other Backward Classes||18%|