Vision and Mission
Realization of Glimpses of a young country India particularly in the rural Himachal Pradesh which lives in its villages ITI Dharamshala will excel globally and distinguish itself as a recognized pre-eminent leader to serve through its socioeconomic upliftment by exposure of the aspirants to vocational training thereby grooming them as technically competent, multiskilled personality and intellectually-vital Graduates through practically focused quality learning experiences, and thus assuring productive Careers for them.
- Upliftment of Rural Women /Girl Students through vocational education.
- To promote culture of self-employment.
- To impart non-formal education to unemployed youth.
- To inculcate moral, ethical, spiritual values in education at all levels.
- Quality training programs in need based modern vocational technology.
- To maintain state-of-the-art infrastructure in laboratories.
- Respond to local social needs